The news circuits are abuzz with the rumours of Shahid hitting off with Delhi based Mira.
The week started with a bang, what with Shahid Kapoor and his alleged fiance Mira Rajput‘s engagement news going viral. The news circuits are abuzz with the rumours of Shahid hitting off with Delhi based Mira. There have also been excited whispers of a wedding in December.
[contentblock id=1 img=adsense.png]
However, Shahid and Mira were both unavailable for comments and did not reply to our messages. While official confirmations from the to-be bride and groom-to-be are yet awaited, here are some interesting facts about Shahid’s mystery woman.
Also Read: Shahid Kapoor to work with Ranbir’s girl
1. Mira Rajput is 13 years younger to alleged fiance Shahid Kapoor.
2. Mira is a member of Radha Soami Satsang Beas, where she is known to have met Shahid Kapoor.
3. She was in a steady relationship with Aditya Lal some years back. Aditya and Mira were studying in the same school – Vasant Valley, Delhi. They broke up after 2 years.
4. Mira got the 10th rank in Delhi University’s CATE (Common Admission Test in English)
[contentblock id=2 img=adsense.png]
5. Mira interned with the United Nations in the past.
6. Mira hails from Chhatarpur, which is located in Madhya Pradesh.
7. Though Mira is not a Bollywood movie buff, she loved ‘3 Idiots’. Some of her other favorites are Avatar, Harry Potter, Transformers, X-Men, Titanic, etc.
8. Shahid and Mira are said to be tying the knot on December 15.
[contentblock id=3 img=adsense.png]
9. The engagement was an intimate family affair. Only one of Mira’s best friends was present for the ceremony.
10. Last but NOT the least, Shahid Kapoor follows Mira on Instagram. Her profile reads “Act, don’t react“. Quite a coincidence, don’t you think, when she is set to wed ‘actor’ Shahid Kapoor!