You can do so many magical things that are associated with love and romance to make your Valentine’s Day memorable for you and your partner. Here are some important ideas to decorate your very own bedroom on Valentine’s Day.
[contentblock id=1 img=adsense.png]
1. Without magic of lights, Valentine Day is incomplete. Soft Lighting is a very effective way to spice up the romance between you two. So keep your lighting not very sparkling.
2. Candles can induce feelings of intimacy. It can give a soft and romantic touch to your bedroom and can also give you a stress free feeling. You should make a group of candles in different corners of the room for the best effect.
3. You may also add dimmers to the lightning. With this you will be invoke to romantic feeling psychologically.
1. Curtains can also add zest to your bedroom. You may hang white lace curtains in your bedroom for romantic touch. You may also choose some sheer screens plus some embroidery and pearls that will give your bedroom a dramatic look.
2. Try to choose curtains that can catch the wind and flow to make one feel like swaying to the charms of the respective partner.
[contentblock id=2 img=adsense.png]
3. To avoid external noises that can disturb your romantic mood and environment that you created. You may also use plush, allure and dark window curtains.
1. Bedding is the central point of the whole decor of the bedroom as if you decor your bed romantically it will create lovely impression in front of your partner. For the romantic bed decor “silk” fabric is perfect as it will give you relax and comfortable feeling on bed. It will give cozy and sexy effect to your night.
2. But if can’t afford silk or satin than you may go for 100% “cotton sateen sheets”. With some red and pink color and romantic prints of hearts or flower can make it more loveable. It will also give you comfort under the budget.
3. Color selection of your bedding is also essential to give your bedroom complete romantic look as if you will not pay attention towards color selection then the whole decor can be wastage of time and hard work. You may go for pearl, gold or bronze as they are known to create an environment of romance into your bed. No need to select unconventional colors like grey, yellow or orange. If you want to put typical but evergreen Valentine’s color on your bed like Red, black, white, blue and green than don’t hesitate and enjoy to décor your bed with these colors.
4. You may also bring, place and add flair to your bed with romantic Valentine’s Day pillow cases with lovely motives and notes includes “from my heart to yours”, “yours forever”, “incomplete without you”.
[contentblock id=3 img=adsense.png]
1. Flowers add an extra punch to your bedroom on the Valentine’s Day. Aromatic flowers can boost your feelings on Valentine’s Day. You may decorate your vase with fresh flowers that will look appealing. This also leaves the room with fresh and natural fragrance. Best online slots in India https://winpay.in
2. You may also add some water in your glass bowl and put some pearls and red roses in it to add more beauty to your bedroom. You can place some tea roses near your window couch. But don’t place flowers on your side table as it may fall down with little move of you both on bed and can make your entire mood off.
3. You may also sprinkle some rose petals from the door to your bed.
1. At the end play some soft, melodious, romantic music and add some potpourri to give more romantic zing to your night. Remember good romantic music can really turns on the romantic corner of one’s mind. Write something romantic on your mirror with red lipstick and don’t forget chocolates to energize yours and your partner’s self.