We all have that little belly fat pooching out from the lower stomach part, and to be true, we all feel a little shameful about it. Yet we fail in all our attempts to get rid of that useless peeking monster and give up on our ‘dieting’ easily. Belly fat is stubborn to lose, that’s why we make so many efforts to get rid of it and end up with nothing else but feeling weak and worn out all the time. Many of you might even be exercising with the dieting procedure but could achieve the correct results. It is because you are doing it all wrong! Dieting and working out doesn’t mean that you will shed kilos within days or weeks, instead, you might lose something more precious, your health and immunity. Try dieting in a different way, with these 6 vegetable smoothies that will help you feel fuller and get rid of that belly fat you’ve been trying for so long.
1. THE POWER BANK
This vegetable smoothie has zero to just a few calories. Enriched with dietary fibers and vitamins, ‘the power bank’ will keep you energized and cut through that excess fat from your belly.
• 1/2 cup of Pineapple chunks
• 1 cucumber (not peeled)
• 1 cup of Green Cabbage
• 2 stalks of Celery
• 1 dash of Turmeric Powder
• 1 cup of Spinach
• 1/2 cup Filtered Water
Read More: 6 Exercises That’ll Improve Eye Health
• Put all the ingredients into the blender and make a smooth paste. You can also add lemon juice for an enhanced taste. Do not strain and drink up.
2. BELLY BLASTER
Everyone knows the health benefits of apples and ginger, so when combined they can do wonders for reducing that pooching belly fat quicker than anything else.
• 2 Apples
• 4 Carrots
• A stalk of Celery
• Grated Ginger
• Put all the ingredients in a juicer to make at least a glass full of juice, or enough to sip throughout the day.
3. THE MULTITASKER
This juice is packed with nutrients and will melt away your belly fat leaving you refreshed throughout the day. This Vitamin C enriched drink is good not only for your stomach but also improves your skin and hair.
Read More: 10 Healthiest Foods for Pregnant Women
• 1 Lemon
• 1 glass of Water
• A thumb size Ginger
• A handful of Spinach
• Put the spinach and ginger in a blender along with water and make a smoothie. Add lemon and pour it into a glass before you drink.
4. MORNING MEAL
Perfect name for a perfect drink, Morning Meal! Switch to this healthy and nutritious smoothie drink for breakfast and keep those calories undercount as well while cutting that fat out. It’s a minerals, vitamins and antioxidant-rich smoothie, best for you to kick start your day with.
Read More: 7 Healthy Alternatives to Potato Chips
• 1 cup of non-fat Milk
• 1/2 cup of frozen or fresh Blueberries
• 1 small peeled Carrot
• 2 tablespoon whole Oats
• 1 tsp Honey (if desired)
• Blend all the ingredients together in a blender and enjoy the tasty drink for an energy-filled healthy breakfast.
5. LOWER BLASTER
The upper belly fat is easy to lose but the lower part is the stubborn one. This smoothie targets that particular area to reduce any deposited fat there.
• Fresh Alfalfa Sprouts
• One and half a glass of Water
• 1 whole Lemon
• 1 tablespoon uncooked Oatmeal
• A bit of Honey (optional)
• Half a cup of Aloe Juice
• Put lemon along with its skin and water in a blender and blend together. Strain the mixture.
• Now put all the remaining ingredients into the blender along with lemon and water strained mixture and blend it all.
6. ZERO FAT
Rather than skipping any meal substitute them with this pineapple and flaxseed smoothie. Rich in fiber and great for relieving constipation, this drink will give you tremendous results.
• 2-3 slices of Pineapple
• 1 tablespoon of Flaxseed
• Juice of one Lemon
• 1 glass of Water
• A little Honey
• Put them in a blender and make a smooth drink to enjoy anytime you feel hungry.