Christmas is an occasion to show off your beauty and enhance the existing of our beautiful parts of the face. When talking about beauty eyes take the first place and that too blue, green, grey eyes are ultra sexy.
In order to confirm the beauty of eyes, color of your eyes are the best judge, and if you posses a pair of slithery sultry green eyes you are a born winner. Although people say that beauty lies in the eyes of beholder but in many cases, beauty lies with the person who is beautiful and who has stunning green eyes.
The best beauty experts have come up with makeup advices that specifically cater the needs for everyone’s face shape, eye color and hair color etc and suggest makeup tips for various occasions like the Christmas, eve, New Year. Makeup tips for Christmas are meant to make the most of your natural green eyes so that you look pretty even with least makeup products.
To enhance and make your sparkling green eyes pop, girls and ladies listen up:
- Plum and all lilac shades and eye shadows are your best friends but don’t forget to merge these colors with grey and blue eye shadows.
- Don’t go for pink colors as these will make your eyes look dull and sore.
- While shimmer can look exquisite for Christmas green eye makeup.
- Avoid pouring silver and green onto your eyes. The pigment in green color will not freshen up your eyes but will destroy the x-factor of your green eye makeup.
- Study and think what colors wont suit that is what types of green eye makeup don’t work especially for Christmas. Keep off your hands from red eye makeup because it’s a clash with your green eyes and would make you look like a clown. Another makeup shade to avoid with green eyes is black as black color is dominant as compared to green.
- Think BIG, think outside of the box with your green eye makeup. Make your green eyes look subtle and calmer to give it a softer look so try copper and bronze. It’s not a striking option for all the ladies but you can give it a shot to see whether you specifically look like but the net result will be a glowing makeup with gaudily sparkling eyes.
Christmas is a festival and should be celebrated with great joy and wear new clothes, decorate your homes plus make yourself look at your best. All this makes Christmas magical. So why not enjoy it with the perfect makeup for green eyes?
Skip the Black Eyeliner
Green eyes are not a common beauty aspect; it’s rare but extra-ordinarily marvelous. It’s a natural beauty which does not require extra makeup at all. But another fact is that ladies are fond of black eyeliners, it’s one of their favorites but it doesn’t go with green eye makeup but all you girls use chocolate brown eyeliner. All green eyes beauty holders should definitely make the most of your exotic looks by illuminating them with the right cosmetic routine.