Everyone is jealous of Yuvraj Singh because he has got such a pretty wife! Soaked in simplicity and beauty, Hazel Keech is just perfect for our Yuvi, don’t you think so? The duo tied the knot few days back and now Hazel Keech Singh will be hogging all the limelight as his wifey. Before this big fat wedding, Hazel had hit the headlines for her Bollywood movies like Maximum and Bodyguard. However, majority of the people know very little about her; just some basic things. We have brought to you a list of 8 things which you don’t know about Hazel Keech; let’s read!
1. Hazel Keech had no plans of settling in India. She was a resident of London and had visited India for a vacation. No doubt, her beauty fetched her so many modelling contracts that she had no option but to settle down here.
2. You all might be thinking that she made her debut in the film industry with Salman-starrer “Bodyguard”, but you don’t know 1 fact. Well, before that, she was seen in Rajinikanth starrer “Billa”!
3. Hazel has taken professional lessons in surfing. She loves it and this is the reason why Yuvi gave her a trip to Puducherry(Pondicherry) as a pre-wedding gift.
4. Did you know she was a part of Bigg Boss 7 in the year 2013? She was eliminated in a week!
5. Not only in Bigg Boss 7, she was see in Harry Potter series too? She is a crazy fan of Harry Potter and hence was keen in getting starred in it too.
6. Her father is British and her mom is a Mauritian Hindu. Hazel loves celebrating Hindu festivals.
7. Did you see her hot moves and grooves in 2012’s movie “Maximum”? She danced on the item song Aa Ante Amalapuram.
8. Apart from acting, she sings really well. She had sang in the choir of Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat and west-end musical Joseph.
9. And a trained dancer too! She learned western and classical dance forms.
10. Earlier Wikipedia showed she is born as Rose Dawn, but she had used it just once as a stage name; now it has been changed.