It’s a story that we’ve become more than slightly accustomed to reading over the last couple of weeks. Yet another rumoured Bigg Boss 9 possible has denied being on the reality show leaving the number of confirmed contestants on the new season at exactly zero. The latest Bigg Boss no-show is adult actress Mia Khalifa who has not only rubbished the rumours but also said that she’s never going set foot in India.
This was Mia’s rather strongly-worded tweet:
Last week, reports that the Lebanese-American star of X-rated films would do a Sunny Leone and appear in the new season of Bigg Boss caused a ripple of excitement. Now, 22-yeaar-old Mia can be crossed off the list as well, along with actress Shweta Basu Prasad, producer Uday Chopra, controversial godwoman Radhe Maa and comedian Gaurav Gera. The only person who has so far admitted to having been approached by Bigg Boss producers is Dera Sacha Sauda chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim, whose film MSG –
2: The Messenger releases this Friday.
Ram Rahim said that he was in talks to feature in the show, should the makers agree to certain conditions. In an interview to news agency IANS, he said: “Yes, I’ve been approached to appear on the show. But I asked them if they allow me to exit the house for 2-3 hours every day to meet my followers then I can think for it. Still nothing is finalised.” Meanwhile, as the participant list shrinks daily, actor Salman Khan has already filmed the first promo for season 9. The Bajrangi Bhaijaan star is returning as host after reportedly having renegotiated his price.