Kids learn a great deal from what they see and hear around them. The beliefs, values and ideologies that parents hold have a huge impact on their children. So while your tiny tot is absorbing all things good and bad, make sure you plan some life-changing trips. Here are 10 places that kids must visit before they turn 10.
[contentblock id=1 img=adsense.png]
1. A hospital: Visiting a hospital not just to get treated but to see a dear friend is a good lesson in being compassionate. It can also teach your child to be thankful for his/her good health and well being.
2. An orphanage: A visit to an orphanage can be an eye-opening experience especially for kids who throw tantrums. It can teach them to value the privileges and luxuries that they have been blessed with. They will surely start feeling more fortunate and will count their blessings.
3. A park: The world is becoming increasingly tech friendly and children across the world have easy access to all kinds of gadgets. While staying indoors is not completely unhealthy, but visiting a park will allow them to enjoy the bounties of nature. Outdoor games and sports will ensure they are physically and mentally alert.
4. The zoo: A visit to the zoo can be a fun experience; it will educate them about the various creatures and species of animals and birds.
5. The swimming pool: Believe it or not, swimming is an important life skill that all kids must learn early in life. Besides being a great exercise, it also helps relax the mind and body.
[contentblock id=2 img=adsense.png]
6. The beach: What is a childhood without making trips to the beach? It’s a great way to spend some family time. And while your there don’t forget to carry the beach set and let your tot get dirty, making sand castles.
7. The museum: History is an essential part of the evolution of man and thus knowing your ancestors is kind of important. The museum might be a boring excursion for your hyper-active kid, but she’ll thank you for all the amazing things he/she will discover.
Read More: 5 Most Popular Travel Destinations in India
8. A market: Often kids do not realise that importance of money, especially when they refuse to eatfood that they dislike. So a visit to the market will make them value all that they have.
9. The mountains: We have to agree that life in the mountains is way different from that in the urban jungle. This is a wonderful way to bring your child closer to nature and teach him/her to respect all the green goodness.
[contentblock id=3 img=adsense.png]
10. A library: Reading is an important skill that is best developed at an early age. It will definitely take your child a long way. It can instill a fondness for the written word.