Are you a beef lover? If yes then how about having a beef salad with Tuscan seasoning. Thinly sliced slightly pink beef tastes superb when served mixed together with radishes, onion, capsicum and rocket. Further enhanced this appetit zing salad with parmesan.
- 400g lean beef steak
- 2 teaspoons Tuscan seasoning
- 8 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 4 cups rocket
- 8 tablespoons oil-free vinaigrette dressing
- 1/4 cup parmesan shavings
- 4 slices crusty bread, toasted
Step 1 Preheat a barbecue or chargrill pan to high. Spray beef with oil and sprinkle with Tuscan seasoning. Cook beef until evenly browned, turning once (it should still be pink in the middle). Set aside to rest for 5 minutes.
Step 2 Mix together radishes, onion, capsicum and rocket in a large bowl. Gently toss with dressing and parmesan.
Step 3 Thinly slice beef. Top salad with beef slices and serve with toasted crusty bread.