What’s up, bridesmaids and all bride BFF’s? Going batshit crazy about your outfits, already? Cursing wedding season and the painful efforts that it calls for, are you? Stay calm, okay? Okay! You need a simple plan and whole lot of inspiration. While we have been sending a whole lot of outfit inspiration your way , it’s time we focused on getting our accessory game on-point. We don’t need to educate you on why statement earrings are the MVP of your festive and wedding looks. If there is anyway you can shine your brightest in a bridal entourage, it is through these precious baubles. Our Bollywood squad has never underestimated the power of a snazzy pair of danglers and you should, most definitely, follow suit. We stalked a few of our favourites and identified 10 pairs that you can totally pull off.
1. These Suhani Pittie earrings get a nod of approval from Sonam Kapoor. The black and gold earrings will likely pair well with all your festive outfits.
2. Deepika Padukone wore these tassel earrings for her Hollywood debut. About time you got on board with the fringe trend and wore these Valliyan earrings to your next wedding party.
3. Anushka Sharma‘s chandbaalis are a wedding season essential. The Isharya earrings should make it your festive splurge list, now!
4. Samantha‘s stone-encrusted earrings are a stellar pick for your voluminous outfits. Head to Amethyst By Rahul Popli for this gorgeous pair.
5. These avant-garde earrings worn by Shraddha Kapoor are ideal for a cocktail night. The Paroma Popat danglers definitely get our vote for being a closet must-have.
6. If investment is what you have in mind, then these vintage baubles by Satyani Fine Jewels should serve the brief. Take cue from Athiya Shetty‘s effortless style and let the earrings be the highlight.
7. Skip heavy accessories and sport nothing but pearl danglers like Gauhar Khan. Score this Minawala pair here.
8. Sonakshi Sinha lets her chandbaalis be the hero of her festive outfit. Keep your styling minimal if you do invest in this Maheep Kapoor pair.
9. Vintage enthusiasts will dig Dia Mirza‘s nizam-style danglers. Save these beauties by Golecha jewels for the your BFF’s wedding day.
10. Esha Gupta scores big with her colossal chandelier earrings. The Hazoorilal pair is a perfect buy if you are looking to expand your fine jewellery collection.