Letting the sun seep through your skin is very beneficial for everyone. Everyone needs a regular dose of Vitamin D for their skins degeneration and growth. However what they often tend to forget is that too much sun on the skin can cause more harm than good.
[contentblock id=1 img=adsense.png]
[contentblock id=3 img=adsense.png]
1. Use a sunscreen with a high SPF. This should be a one which clearly states that it will protect you from the ultra violet rays of the sun. It should have a high SPF so you don’t have to run and reapply it after ten minutes.
2. You can also use a sun gel. This will help not only prevent but also control any remnants of growing sunburn.
3. Use an aloe Vera based moisturizer. This will keep your skin soft and supple and prevent it from being directly exposed to the sun thus preventing a sun burn.
4. Use an after sun balm with an aloe Vera content inside. After being exposed to a lot of sun the burn may not prevail immediately but that does not mean that you should hinder from any precautions. After sun bathing or spending too much time directly in the sun apply heartily an after sun balm preferably by Clinique.
5. Extensively wash yourself off with cold water and an Aloe Vera hydrating body wash. This soothes any pain and redness caused by the sunburn. It mellows it down and allows it to be less reactive to other products or medicinal treatments you are opting for to cure the sunburn. It also prevents from sunburn and protects your skin in all its sensitivity.
6. Either after going into the sun or after sending too much time in the sun, use the Aloe Vera Hydrating 7 day lotion by garnier. The skin is that aspect of a body that needs a lot of investment on it to maintain its life especially in situations of sunburn. Use this and let your skin breathe freely.
7. Lastly use an after sun mist spray. This keeps your skin cool, it also soothes any burns on the skin and lastly keeps your skin fresh and well moisturized. Enjoy the sun without being threatened by it.