Nail art is taking one step ahead every day. So many new techniques come up and literally surprise you. Those days are gone when only simple nail colors were applied. These days there is such a great range of nail art to choose from while doing your nails that you can never get bored of them. The trend started from French manicure and now there is no limit to nail art you can do anything and everything with your nails.
A new technique which has been introduced is called “Read your Nails”. In this you take a hard copy of a newspaper and print it on your nails. The process is as following:
- First of all do your regular manicure and in the end apply a light nail color so that the print shows on it, you can use colors like yellow, pink, blue.
- Let the nail polish dry completely before doing the next step.
- Dip your nails in a bowl of alcohol and keep your nails dipped in it for five seconds.
- Put the newspaper face down on the nails and press firmly without moving your hands. Keep pressing the newspaper against the nails for 15 seconds.
- Remove the newspaper from nails after 15 seconds as if you are peeling it off. Make sure you do it carefully and not smudge it.
- Let it dry completely and then apply a top coat.