Every type of Hairs need special care otherwise hair’s textures will get rough. Ingredients which are must to make hair shiny are variants for every hair type. First of all judge your hair type and hair textures then search for the tips to make your hairs shiny.
Fine Hair: Look for a rinse with wheat proteins. These elements coat the hair shaft making it look thicker and heavier. These are light enough and will guarantee a light mist of shine in the form of dewdrops without wilting your hair.
Normal Hair: Use gels and creams to add gloss. First put on the product on your palm, rub your hands and apply gradually on to your hair.
Thick and Rough Hair: Use pomades they will not only make your hair polished but will nourish and condition your hair as well.
Make Your Hair Shiny and Glossy:
- Use heat activated shampoo.
- Deep conditioning minimum once a week.
- Not using several styling products as they can dull and gray the hair by coating it.
- Giving your hair a refreshing burst of air to seal the cuticle after it is fully dry. If the cuticles are untidy then your hair will not shine.
- Mixing one teaspoon of honey into 4 cups of Luke warm water. After shampooing, pour the blend through your hair, but do not wash. Dry as usual.
For Virgin Hairs
- After using conditioner, wash hairs with cold water, which will close the cuticles, ensuring in more gloss and shine.
- Always let the hair dry naturally instead of using blow dryers and make sure there’s no moisture and use a regular bristle hair brush which is milder on hairs.
- Finish styling with natural finishing oil. Add to the mid lengths and split ends.
For Colored or Chemically Treated Hairs
- Before blow drying, add a hydrating heat protective spray to soften, condition and repair dry hair.
- Finish the blow dry with a waving or straight iron, which will cap in the shine. Usual finishing oil can also be added for superbly over-processed hair.
For Dyed Kinds Hair
- Try a simple vinegar rinse. Combine equal portions vinegar with water and run it through you hair before conditioning – the result will be a dazzling shine!
- If your hair is over-processed and undernourished, the best way to refresh it is the classic raw egg and mayonnaise mask. Just let it sit for half an hour.
- If you have golden hairs which change into green because of the water in your home or the chemicals in your swimming pool, then just take some ketchup from the fridge and put on it to the area where it’s required. Let it sit for three to five minutes and rinse it out.